A little fun with a lot of function, the Burton Hideaway is the perfect tool for taking a no-limits twin-tipped approach to the whole mountain. Plenty playful, a Flat Top™ Bend offers the forgiving freedom and stability to take on any terrain or condition. Its innovative true twin shape makes it really fun to ride in both directions, while a sintered base keeps it fast, even if you have no time to wax it.
- Snowboard Women
- Park: 3/10, All Mountain: 9/10, Powder: 4/10
- Soft and Playful
- 3-Year Warranty - Snowboards
- Flat Top™: Rising rider or seasoned pro, keep your game high and tight with Flat Top. A flat profile between the feet means stability, better balance, and continuous edge control. The tip and tail kick up with an early rise outside the feet for the catch-free, loose feeling you’d expect from rocker
- Directional Shape: The classic snowboard shape, designed to be ridden with a slightly longer nose than tail to concentrate pop in the tail while still giving you plenty of float, flow, and control to rip any terrain or condition
- 3-6 mm Taper: A tapered shape means the nose is wider than the tail, promoting smooth turn entry and exit, stability at speed, and enhanced deep snow floatation. Look for different amounts of taper throughout the line
- Twin Flex: The flex is perfectly symmetrical from tip to tail for a balanced ride that’s equally versatile regular or switch
- FSC™ Certified Super Fly® 800G Core: Lightened up and loaded with pop, our dual-species wood core utilizes dual-density vertical laminations of alternating softwood/hardwood to reduce overall weight with no sacrifice in strength or performance
- Dualzone™ EGD™: Engineered wood grains for more edge-hold, response, and strength. The wood grain is positioned along the toe and heel edges on two continuous zones, perpendicular to the rest of the wood core, for consistent edge-hold and added strength
- Squeezebox Low: 1 - Softer/Thinner Zones, 2 - Thicker/Stiffer Zones. Profiled core for easier board control, more energy, and pop. With an overall easier feel, Squeezebox Low brings high-end core profiling technology to the progressing rider. Stiffer zones just outside your feet create a more direct energy transfer to the tip and tail, while enabling a softer, smoother flex between the bindings. The end result is more control with less effort from the rider
- Biax™ Fiberglass: 1 - Topsheet, 2 - Top Glass 90° & 0° Stitched, 3 - Core, 4 - Bottom Glass 0° & 90° Stitched, 5 - Base. Features a jib-friendly, torsionally soft flex and forgiving, park-friendly feel
- Extruded Base: Speed and strength in a base that requires little maintenance. Pass your friends without even waxing
- The Channel®: Stronger, faster, easier, and designed to help dial-in the perfect stance for you - The Channel® gives you ultimate control of your stance and your board in a design compatible with all major bindings (not just Burton's)
- Super Sap® Epoxy: Super Sap® is a resin formulated with bio-based materials that reduces the carbon footprint by 50% over conventional all-petroleum-based epoxies. Less oil consumption means even less of a carbon footprint per board, which is good in our book
- Filet-O-Flex: 1 - Thinned Out Filet-o-Flex Core, 2 - Standard Core Thickness, 3 - EVA Pad for Dampening. Some riders want a more flexible board without sacrificing performance. Filet-O-Flex solves that challenge with ultra-thin profiling that creates soft boards that rip with maximum stability, durability, and grip. An additional benefit is subtle suspension and underfoot padding
Let op! Voor dit product gelden afwijkende levertijden en verzendingskosten. Na het plaatsen van een bestelling nemen wij contact met u op of contacteer ons op 020 723 74 37 voor vragen hierover.
Wil je advies over snowboard producten? Kom dan langs bij een van onze locaties in Amsterdam!